Grandpa West just bought a house down in St George, and it seems that we are gonna try and do Easter weekend down there as a yearly thing. It was really fun for all the little cousins to play for 2 days straight. I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa West enjoyed spending so much time with everyone at the same time. Life gets in the way often and it's good to take time and spend it with family. Here are some shots from the weekend. They went on a mini hike, while my 9 mos. pregnant butt stayed in the car. Enjoy...
Cruz Man in a little cave
Cruz with Daddy
Grandpa & Grandma West with Cruz
Our cutie.
Well Miss Jessica where is your belly pic! I have been waiting for now and even came to the blog and still no belly pic! Come on!
ReplyDeleteI feel like I haven't seen you forever! You better be posting all sorts of baby pictures pretty soon. Hopefully we will see you guys before that baby is walking..:)
ReplyDelete