The sweetest big brother, ever!
Proud mommy and daddy, with Shiloh
The big daddy.

Mommy and babygirl

The moment I met her.
Our sweet little angel baby, Shiloh arrived on May 3, 2010. She's about 11 days old now, and she has been one incredibly sweet baby. Cruz adores her, which I'm so happy about. He kisses her anywhere he can, feet, face, nose, anywhere. She was born 7 lbs, 6 oz, and 19 in long. Kind of a little gal, compared to her brother. We are loving her to pieces and can't wait to see these two grow up together! Life is good.
I am so happy for you girl! She is gorgeous (as we knew she would be), and it sure sounds like she is bringing your family lots of happiness. Enjoy her itty bitty baby stage, because it just goes by to fast. Love you and your sweet family!
ReplyDeleteI'm in tears! I love that picture of you kissing her when you first met! I am so happy for you Jess! What a wonderful blessing to have 2 healthy babies. Your children are so lucky to have you and Rich as parents! I love you Jess!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet :) Beautiful pics! I am so happy for you guys. She is perfect and I cant wait to watch her grow up with that cute big brother of hers! We wish you and your family all the love and happiness.
ReplyDelete